SDR Team Leader
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for hundreds of the world’s best storytellers — iconic brands and digital natives like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, New York Magazine, Conde Nast, Refinery29, and The New Yorker. Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science, and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection, to story creation, to distribution and optimization. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.
Keywee is seeking a Sales Development Representative Team Leader to join our growing team. The SDR team leader will be responsible for defining, measuring and implementing best practices for Inbound SDRs and will also be a personal contributor for the SDR team target. The perfect candidate will be an analytically driven, resourceful, and creative professional, who will enjoy the challenge of working for a fast-growing, early-stage technology startup. It’s an amazing opportunity to create significant impact on the company’s results, by defining and implementing best practices for Sales Development.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Qualifying prospects based on our criteria
- Research potential customers, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with key stakeholder
- Train, lead and coach the SDR team members
- Schedule qualified prospects for sales calls
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress.
- Achieve quarterly targets set by management.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Native English - must
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Prior experience as an SDR - must
- Prior experience as an SDR Team Leader - Big advantage
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce
- Excellent listening and writing skills
Please send your CV to keywee.5E.firstname.lastname@example.org