Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Principal Backend Infrastructure Engineer
- Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications: in five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a Principal Backend Infrastructure Engineer to lead the conceptualization and development of mission-critical services and APIs. In this role, you will assume full ownership of a system that directly influences the success of our company. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with data scientists, product managers, and customer success managers in our dynamic, agile work environment.
- Take ownership of backend and infrastructure tasks for our rapidly growing SAAS product. This includes designing and implementing the architecture, as well as overseeing maintenance and monitoring.
- Collaborate seamlessly with team members to produce production-ready code and maintain high infrastructure standards.
- Lead the team in technical design efforts and serve as a source of knowledge for fellow engineers.
- Develop APIs and background services using a diverse range of backend technologies to:
- Integrate with external platforms
- Extract and analyze web content
- Interface with internal machine learning services
- Cater to external customer needs
- Scale up our system to handle big data challenges, ensuring robustness and reliability.
- Work closely with the entire R&D team to create better tools and infrastructure.
- 10+ years of industry experience in a production web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning.
- 5+ years of experience with backend technologies in a Linux environment.
- Can do attitude, not afraid to get your hands dirty 🙂
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value.
- Experience in owning scalable modern web architecture throughout the full development lifecycle: design, development, testing, monitoring.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment; container orchestration (Docker, K8s) - advantage.
- The ability to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and improve existing code.
- Good grasp of networking protocols and Linux internals.
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage) or equivalent practical experience.