Senior Applied Scientist, Computer Vision
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for hundreds of the world’s best storytellers — iconic brands and digital natives like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, New York Magazine, Conde Nast, Refinery29, and The New Yorker.
Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling. Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science, and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection, to story creation, to distribution and optimization. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.
Keywee is growing and looking for a talented Senior Applied Scientist with a hands-on attitude. Someone who loves to solve complex challenges in innovative ways using tons of data.
If you can imagine how an AI-powered story can take different forms and how a personalized version of a story can find specific readers, then Keywee might be a fit for you. You will be working both independently and in a team, accompanying the full lifecycle of truly fascinating projects, from inception to monitoring production results.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- PhD/MSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of practical experience applying Computer Vision to solve real-world problems (2+ years for PhDs will also be considered)
- Experience with Image Generation applications, such as Text to Image Generation, Image Style Transfer, or Image Enhancement
- Experience with recent Deep Learning models (e.g. CNN/GAN)
- Experience with Python and relevant packages (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, spaCy)
- A team player
- Highly motivated and eager to work in an agile start-up environment
- Familiarity with the following technologies – SQL, Spark, AWS, Dockers, Git – advantage
- Publications in top-tier venues – advantage
Send us your CV to keywee.6D.firstname.lastname@example.org