Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby)
Keywee is an AI text generation platform for marketers.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective.
Keywee’s artificial intelligence models are capable of analyzing text and understanding its intent and ideal audience. As a result, we can now generate original marketing language that drives action.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to lead the development of mission critical services and APIs. You will be taking full ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. To achieve that, you will collaborate with data scientists, Product Managers and Customer Success Managers in a dynamic agile environment.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- You are passionate about making sense of large amounts of data, taking the lead on making decisions and initiating new creative observations; all while helping to take our product to the next level.
- You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture and the experience to back up those opinions.
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 7+ years of industry experience in a production Web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning.
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby for a Linux environment.
- Prior experience in owning scalable modern web architecture throughout the full development lifecycle; design, development, testing, monitoring.
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage).
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment, container orchestration (Docker, k8s) - advantage.
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value.
- Strive to write clean code, continuously refactor and improve existing code.
- Working well autonomously and as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written in English.
To Apply: please send your CV to keywee.A3.B1E@applynow.io