Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications: in five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join our rapidly growing team and help define the future of marketing communications.
As a key member of our engineering team, you will work with a cross-functional team of other software engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists, and customer success managers to create innovative and impactful solutions for our customers.
With your technical expertise and enthusiasm for building creative products, you can have a direct influence on our company's success. Come join us in revolutionizing the way marketing and sales communications are done!
- Develop and maintain features end to end including requirements grooming, planning, testing, deploying and post-production monitoring
- Proactively refactoring code as needed to maintain high-performance standards
- Design reusable UI components and layout systems
- Continuously improve the user experience by implementing A/B tests and gathering feedback from users
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production web environment, with a deep understanding of web standards and modern frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with React - Must
- Advanced knowledge of JS, including DOM manipulation and browser events
- Experience defining, writing and supporting reusable and maintainable UI components and API’s
- Experience in owning modern frontend architecture throughout the full development lifecycle, as well as vast knowledge of related components and building blocks: Rest API, build tools, CI/CD , and testing methodologies
- Experience with server side :ruby, python, NodeJS - Big Plus
- Experience with GraphQL - Big Plus
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.