Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Keywee’s mission is to make those problems obsolete.
Keywee is a natural language generation platform that helps marketers tailor their messages to their ideal audience. Our platform uses a model trained on millions of marketing messages, coupled with historical data to help create expert-level messages across channels and formats. Keywee powers the world’s top publishers and brands, including The New York Times, NBA, Red Bull, Ted Baker, and many more.
As an SDR at Keywee, you’ll be our prospect’s first point of contact, and a true bridge between marketing and sales. It will be your responsibility to leverage the work the marketing team does into actual meetings and calls, and find qualified prospects for targeted outreach.
You will be responsible for maintaining the health of the pipeline between marketing and sales, while constantly optimizing and driving growth.
- Educate and qualify warm leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold email outreach. This includes 1x1 emails as well as creating drip campaigns
- Schedule appointments and demos for the sales team
- Be a subject matter expert - able to answer questions about the product and its capabilities, as well as the market landscape as a whole
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/ demos scheduled and deals closed
- Constantly be on the lookout for opportunities to optimize and improve outreach process and effectiveness.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role within a B2B SaaS company
- Familiar with CRMs and lead prospecting/ outreach tools (Salesforce and Apollo preferred)
- True Native English
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Detail-oriented - Not afraid of a spreadsheet or two
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable on the phone as well as in writing.
- Self-starter - constantly striving to improve
- Must be willing to work US EST hours Monday - Friday.
Experience in the Marketing Technology space
Experience in both long-tail sales and self-service products
Please send your resume to keywee.02.A10@applynow.io