Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Growth Marketing Manager
Keywee is looking for a passionate and experienced Growth Marketing Manager to help us bring our innovative new product to market.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Keywee’s mission is to make those problems obsolete.
Keywee is a natural language generation platform that helps marketers tailor their messages to their ideal audience. Our platform uses a model trained on millions of marketing messages, coupled with historical data to help create expert-level messages across channels and formats for maximum results. Keywee powers the world’s top publishers and brands, including The New York Times, NBA PetCareRx, Red Bull, Ted Baker, and many more.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Keywee, you’ll be responsible for finding, nurturing, and maintaining channels to acquire users and increase revenue. You’ll generate innovative ideas, run experiments, and build and grow organic acquisition channels. You won’t need to run paid campaigns, but you will be tasked with tracking them and making sure they’re being optimized for maximum revenue.
- Maintain and innovate Keywee’s website and landing pages to ensure our message is loud, clear, and optimized for conversions.
- Manage Keywee’s social media presence, and leverage it to gain followers and become active in the online marketing community.
- Manage Keywee’s reputation on software review and discovery sites, while utilizing them as a growth channel.
- Test new acquisition channels such as influencers, affiliate programs, and community outreach to help Keywee gain maximum exposure and market share.
- Track paid campaign efforts and make sure they’re being managed and optimized effectively.
- Build and maintain strategic partnership programs.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- 2+ years of experience in growth at a B2B SaaS company with a self-service component.
- Native-level English - you don’t need an American accent, but you shouldn’t need any proofreading for grammar and spelling either.
- Strong organic growth experience, with samples and results of past efforts.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage big projects, and work with other teams in the company.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics and other tools in a marketer’s toolbox: marketing automation, social media listening and scheduling, intelligence tools, etc.
- Self-starter, able to find opportunities and take initiative.
Experience in ad technology or marketing technology - a major plus.
Please send your resume to keywee.8A.B12@applynow.io