Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Marketing Manager @Keywee
Who we are:
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for the world’s best storytellers — like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull.
Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science, and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection, to story creation, to distribution and optimization.
Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.
We’re looking for talented marketers to come in at the ground level and help us take our marketing activities to the next level. You will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our marketing programs. You’ll have the freedom — and budget — to plan, experiment, and execute various marketing activities. You will play a significant role shaping the team’s future, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the team and the company.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Own marketing channels / activities end-to-end: You’ll be the owner of all marketing channels we use to engage prospects and start sales conversations, like webinars, conferences, or online advertising.
- Planning ,Execution and Tracking of campaigns in multiple channels, collaborating closely with other teams (sales & customer success).
- Creating powerful content for a variety of channels - ideating, strategizing, writing, and measuring the success of relevant and powerful stories.
- Creating sales opportunities. We are looking for marketers who can help us initiate sales conversations with content marketers around the world, create material that helps during the sales process, and promote the Keywee brand. Your success will mainly be measured on the number of successful sales conversations you contribute to starting.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- Publishing / digital marketing / B2B marketing experience (and burning passion): You have worked in content marketing or digital publishing in the past, and you love the space. When you hear Extra Crispy, you think bacon — and Time magazine. Your morning commute is spent catching up on Digiday and Adweek. Ideally, you also have prior B2B software marketing experience.
- Communication: You’re a wizard of words – both written and said. You probably think this job post is too long, and have a few suggestions on how to trim it down. You know how to explain complex concepts in clear, pithy prose, you’re a fast writer, and you cannot wait to write a byline for AdAge about how Facebook native videos will change the way publishers monetize their content.
- Organization and detail-obsessiveness: You hate the thought of anything slipping through the cracks. Spreadsheets and words such as “thorough” are your comfort food. Your desk is always organized, and you practice Inbox Zero religiously. You’re ok with making mistakes because that’s how we learn, but you won’t be making the same one twice — thanks to your newly created checklist.
- Ambitious, resourceful and gets stuff done, fast: You’ve always taken on more than the official job description. You have a way of making things happen even if it seems impossible
- Analytical and tech savvy: You’re not necessarily a coder (though that’d be pretty awesome), but you do have experience in WordPress, HTML, CSS, and image editing tools like Photoshop. Your favorite Excel functions are vlookup, pivot tables, and index match, and you’re enamored with the concept of data journalism.