Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Customer Experience Manager
Keywee is an AI text generation platform for marketers.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective.
Keywee’s artificial intelligence models are capable of analyzing text and understanding its intent and ideal audience. As a result, we can now generate original marketing language that drives action.
Who we are
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We’ve been fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, and actually, we’re just getting started. As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be joining a small team that moves fast.
Together with the team, you’ll be responsible for some of the most strategic initiatives at the company, provide top-notch service to our customers, and support the rollout of new products to the market.
You’ll be expected to execute fast, but more importantly, to solve problems and find long-term solutions that can be implemented as new processes, products, or features. You will also play a significant role in shaping the company’s future by creating value for our existing and new customers. And finally, you’ll be joining us at an exciting and challenging time of fast growth, with ample opportunities to learn and grow with us.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
Provide customer support on all levels: technical, business, and product
- Deliver excellent support to customers, understand their needs, and ensure their success with the Keywee Language Model
- Serve as the main point of contact while acting as a liaison between clients and the rest of the Keywee team
- Provide customer training
- Maintain a comprehensive and updated knowledge base
Identify customers with growth potential
- Work together with the marketing and product teams to push top customers towards success and high product engagement
- Educate new customers through marketing materials and product documentation
- Provide internal customer feedback
- Introduce new features
Leverage technical information
- Analyze Keywee customer usage data, gather insights and lessons, and establish new processes and product requirements
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- BA or BS degree
- At least 2 years of B2B or B2C SaaS customer success/support experience - A must
- Fluent English Speaker - A must
- Experience with Zendesk (or equivalent) - A big advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Analytical problem solving skills that exploit resourcefulness and determination
- Ability for independent and rapid execution
- High level of dedication and motivation to succeed
- Basic experience with SQL querying - An advantage
- Outstanding capacity for multitasking
- Previous data analysis experience - An advantage
Please send your resume to keywee.68.B1D@applynow.io