Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Product Manager - Keywee Language Model
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Keywee is AI for effective marketing language.
Keywee merges state of the art language generation technologies with proprietary data to help marketers find the right words for their customers.
We’re hiring a talented Product Manager to join the Keywee Language Model product team.
You will be tasked with efficiently orchestrating the development and go-to-market of innovative features that will change the way our customers operate. Your contributions will directly impact our company’s success.
You will collaborate with different teams and have a chance to learn how a successful startup operates from up close. You will work closely with our engineers to guide products from inception to launch in an agile environment, as well as with sales and marketing to gather all needed business inputs.
Main job responsibilities (or how you might spend your time on a typical day)
- Manage feature lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical activities, to post-launch. performance optimization and value maximization.
- Create product specifications and user stories, collaborating closely with other teams.
- Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics on a large scale.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for)
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a product manager of SAAS products, and you are proud of the top-notch features and products you launched.
- You are experienced with user-facing products, thrive to bring the best user experience
- You have strong project management skills.
- You were a coder for at least two years, and you’re passionate about internet technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, server-side) and data analysis.
- You are passionate about bringing features to production, collect customer feedback, and iterate.
- You have excellent verbal/ written/ spoken English communication skills. Your writing is way better than this job description.
- You are comfortable with responding to timely and mission-critical issues whenever they present themselves.
- You like people and people like you. You love to help and make things clearer and easier for everyone, even when no one’s watching. Everyone would volunteer to help you move or babysit your cat (though probably not at the same time).
- You love working in tech because it changes all the time, and in startups because they can move as quickly. Your email response time sometimes makes recipients think you’re a bot.
Please send your resume to keywee.12.A10@applynow.io