Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Product Manager - Publishers
At Keywee, we help the world's best storytellers, like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull use the latest breakthroughs in machine learning and data science to help their content live up to its potential. Our platform offers a new approach to content creation, distribution, and performance measurement by infusing content with data.
Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times and has been a profitable, fast-growing startup since inception.
We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager to manage our publisher-facing product.
You will be tasked with efficiently orchestrating the development and go-to-market of innovative products that will change the way publishers operate. Your contributions will shape Keywee’s products — and our entire company.
You will collaborate with different teams and have a chance to learn how a successful startup operates from up close. You will work closely with our engineers to guide products from inception to launch in an agile environment, as well as with sales and marketing to gather all needed business inputs and to successfully launch new products and features at scale and on time.
Main job responsibilities (or how you might spend your time on a typical day)
- Manage feature lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical activities, to post-launch Performance optimization and value maximization.
- Create product specifications and user stories, collaborating closely with other teams.
- Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics on a large scale.
- Pursue content from some of the world’s best storytellers while sipping Tropit at our office’s rooftop deck in central Tel Aviv.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for)
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Ad-Tech product management.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and API is an advantage.
- You are analytical, obsessed with data, and seek to solve problems constantly.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You have a BSc in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent or even more than one.
- You have excellent verbal/ written /spoken English communication skills. Your writing is way better than this job description.
- You like people and people like you. You love to help and make things clearer and easier for everyone, even when no one’s watching. Everyone would volunteer to help you move or babysit your dog (though probably not at the same time).
- You love working in tech because it changes all the time, and in startups because they can move as quickly. Your email response time sometimes makes recipients think you’re a bot.
Please send your resume to keywee.12.A18@applynow.io