Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Head of Publisher Development
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for the world’s best storytellers — like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull. Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection to story creation, to distribution and optimization. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.
Keywee is seeking a Head of Publisher Development to join our growing team. The Head of Publisher Development must have experience in selling technology to publishers. The candidate will be an analytically driven, resourceful, and creative sales professional, who will enjoy the challenge of working for a fast-growing, early-stage technology startup.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Close new business with publishers and other content marketers
- Leverage analytical skills and experience to assess business opportunities
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Contribute to current and future Keywee products
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 2+ years’ B2B sales experience
- Be knowledgeable of the publishing ecosystem, including the various ways publishers generate revenue from their readers
- Strong negotiating skills
- Be entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Strong decision-making abilities
To Apply: please send your CV to keywee.B4.A12@applynow.io