Head of Performance Marketing
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for hundreds of the world’s best storytellers — iconic brands and digital natives like The New York Times, Red Bull, The BBC, National Geographic, Orbitz, Forbes, New York Magazine, Bed Bath and Beyond, Conde Nast, and Refinery29.
We are using the latest breakthroughs in machine learning, AI and data science to help their content live up to its potential.
Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a profitable, fast-growing startup since inception.
As Head of Performance Marketing you’ll be responsible for creating a strategy to increase our digital footprint. Together with the rest of the marketing team, we’ll create a lead generation machine to help distribute content powered by AI and top technology. You will own user acquisition for a fast-growing, dynamic company.
If you deeply believe in the value of high quality content, if you are passionate about the entire digital funnel from impression to conversion to business, this is the right opportunity for you. And, as a bonus, you’ll work with the most dynamic, professional and fast moving marketing team.
- Own and evolve our paid marketing activities (Linkedin, GA, partners and more)
- Create and track user conversion metrics and digital KPIs across all campaigns
- Take data-driven decisions to improve user acquisition funnel conversion and ROI on marketing budget
- Look for opportunities to collaborate with partners as a way to help drive demand and generate leads, when appropriate
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- 4-6 years of successful progressive experience
- Proven expert in online marketing (e.g. campaigns, social media, ABM, lead funnel optimization, marketing analytics & technology)
- Strong experience in digital and content marketing, including email marketing campaigns, web marketing, and SEO/SEM
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation (Marketo), and CRM software (Salesforce).
- Ability to analyze data and pipeline reports while identifying next-steps to address any gaps or weaknesses
- Strategic thinker with the capacity to execute on a detailed level with a passion for success
- Knowledge and experience in successful inbound marketing
- Hands on mentality with the desire to create immediate impact
Please send your cv to - keywee.F4.31D@applynow.io