Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Senior Product Manager - Publishers
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for the world’s best publishers — like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science, and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: story creation, paid distribution, and analytics.
We’re looking for a talented product manager to lead our product development. You’ll own the entirety of our product roadmap.
You will play a significant role shaping the company’s future, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the team and the company.
Main job responsibilities (or how you might spend your time on a typical day)
- Manage feature lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical activities, to post-launch. performance optimization and value maximization.
- Create product specifications and user stories, collaborating closely with other teams.
- Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics on a large scale.
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for)
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a product manager in ad-tech/SAAS products. You successfully shipped top-notch features and products.
- BA/ BS Degree in Business, Computer science or any other relevant field
- You are experienced with user-facing products, thrive to bring the best user experience.
- You love marketers and marketing technology.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You are passionate about internet technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, server-side) and data analysis.
- You are passionate about bringing features to production, collecting customer feedback, and iterating.
- You have excellent verbal/ written/ spoken English communication skills. Your writing is way better than this job description.
- You are comfortable with responding to timely and mission-critical issues whenever they present themselves.
- You like people and people like you. You love to help and make things clearer and easier for everyone, even when no one’s watching. Everyone would volunteer to help you move or babysit your cat (though probably not at the same time).
- You love working in tech because it changes all the time, and in startups because they can move as quickly. Your email response time sometimes makes recipients think you’re a bot.
Please send your resume to keywee.12.A18@applynow.io