Help Shape the Future
of Artificial Intelligence
Keywee is a team of developers, scientists, marketers, writers, and all-around doers. We believe in teamwork, personal growth, full ownership, and providing value for our customers. And we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Bonus points if you can bake.
Copywriter Product Manager
Anyword is revolutionizing marketing and sales communications. In five years, marketing communications without AI and data will be a thing of the past. Marketers will leverage AI to know precisely which words to use when targeting their audience. Messages will be more engaging and powerful, and crafting them will take less time. Anyword is making this happen.
This job offer is only for copywriters, with native English, that has experience working in a startup company and wants to make a change. Don't miss your chance to be part of a revolutionary product that is changing the marketing field.
Do you feel like you need to take a break and experience something new?
Do you pay attention to details, and have good project management skills?
Are you a fan of data?
If you answered yes to all these questions, this might be a good fit!
Main job responsibilities (or how you might spend
your time on a typical day):
- The PM at Anyword is responsible for building product specifications and user stories that deliver quality features and products within the expected timeline.
- The PM will collaborate closely with other teams (engineering, design, analytics) to ensure an optimal product experience.
- The PM will also be part of the data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics on a large scale.
The ideal candidate (or what we’re looking for):
- Native English speaker- must.
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter for a startup company - Must
- Strong project management skills.
- Comfortable with responding to timely and mission-critical issues whenever they present themselves;
- You like people and people like you.
- Getting things done is something you excel at.
- Experience with consumer-facing products and best user experience approach.
- Experience with SaaS products.
- You have a natural business sense, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Technical background.