We love to read at Keywee, and we also love to listen. Our team has been on a podcast tear recently, and we recently shared a few of our publishing and digital media-related podcasts in our Friday Reader email. We got a lot of recommendations for other podcasts we should check out, so we compiled a big list for all digital media + audio fans out there.
– Our favorite news source, with a great podcast
. This recent episode, “Advertising is still a great business model for news,” is with Quartz’s president and editor in chief, Kevin Delaney.
Recode Media with Peter Kafka
– Deep dive, candid, entertaining interviews with media heavyweights like Auth’s Tim Armstrong, Buzzfeed / HuffPost’s Ken Lerer, and Mother Jones’ Clara Jeffery.
– Not publishing-specific, but plenty of inspiration around Design Thinking, a business / design paradigm now making inroads into various functional areas beyond just design.
The Art of Paid Traffic
– A recommendation from Jared, our Chief Strategy Officer and an expert on all things digital ads.
State of Digital Publishing – A podcast on new media and digital publishing, featuring discussions with industry leaders about sustainable audience growth.
The AdExchanger Podcast
– AdExchanger’s Executive editor Zach Rodgers interviews brand marketers, ad agencies, publishers, media companies and technology providers.
NewsFeed / BuzzFeed
– New(ish) podcast with BuzzFeed Editor In Chief Ben Smith, with guests at the intersection of politics, media, and technology .
We’ll be updating this list with more recommendations, feel free to tweet at us