Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our customers and improve our business.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, some of our services, such as those we provide to publishers, advertisers and our business partners, may require you to sign up for an account. When you sign up for an account, we will ask you for simple personal information including your email and similar information and in some cases we may ask you to provide billing information.
- Information we get from your use of our website, from views of our ads in social networks, and from views of our sponsored content. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our website or view our sponsored content in partner sites, and what selections you make. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths.
- Mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our business partners, such as advertisers and publishers, for billing purposes.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and offerings and to protect us and our users.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you sign up for our services as a business partner and create an account, such as a publisher or advertiser, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information in your account. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Please contact us with your name and email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a report of any personal information that we have concerning you. Note that we do not collect any personal information from people who merely interact with our advertising, website or sponsored content.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
• With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
• For external processing
• For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• In case of a sale or asset transfer
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from our business partners through their use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the services.
We may collect and share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with, advertisers, content publishers, or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold, however, not every website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.
Children Under 13 Years of Age
Our site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age and we will not knowingly collect personal information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us at email@example.com.